King of Bongo Bong

Friday, November 21, 2008

now that i got my mac more or less sorted out. It's time to do some reflections....

I notice that I've grown much older. Fuck, next year i'll be 24 years old, an age I never thought I'm gonna reach until now, when I'm touching it. Life will still be the same, i will still feel as young. But I guess I'm not now, it can't be help, as far as I want to prevent it.

Signs that i'm an older person now(Which i don't want to but i sometimes feel it's inevitable)

1. I read The Straits Times - Everyday.
Yes I do... And life seemed to be abit empty without the newspapers. In the past, 5 years ago, I would 1stly go for the sports section then to the life section. The entire news reading process would take normally only 10 mins. Sometimes when I'm bored and have really nothing to do, I'll give the newspaper 'face' by browsing thru the other sections of the newspaper. NOW... Things are different, so much different. I'll read from the headline news, all the way to the finance section. Sometimes I would unknowingly miss the sports section. Reading the newspaper will take me at least an hour now. The classified ads section is becoming more and more interesting as the days go by. shit..
I suddenly fast forward myself 30 years into the future, i see myself big bellied, maybe with some hair gone (di zhong hai), sitting every morning reading the newspapers.. Oh my goodness.. shit.

2. Tuning on to the news.
I never thought the news was such an interesting thing to watch. Goodness.

3. Preference of radio channels
In the past, I listen to only 987fm, which plays only the latest hits in town. SLowly, i switch to yes 933 which is the home of chinese pop music, recently I tune in to class 95, cause most of the songs I know and enjoy are there in that channel. Today, i was scanning innocently the different channels on air, and was flipping thru the channels until i reach the news section. Goodness. Unknowingly, I spent around an hour listening to the news of the day.

Goodness. It's more or less confirmed I'm getting older. Jialat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home