King of Bongo Bong

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nabei. my bros. It's been a month since i last blogged. well, the question now is since everyone knows I'm a graduate now, what the fuck am I doing? How the fuck i spend my time? And how are me and moli doing?

ha.

1. After I graduate, I was so happy preparing for graduation, ordering my convocation gown etc. But ALAS!! Just as I was about to flip the papers for a job that's gonna suit my new 'status' (da xue bi yue), that jibai Lehman Brothers went bankrupt. At first I thought it was just some chapalang bank in USA no $ finance debt but still wanna act rich anyhow lend people money(That was what I thought initially..), so i heck care. But now I know this is just a tip of the iceberg in what I see is gonna be a worldwide domino effect financial crisis. Well I was right I guess, rumours of local banks starting to axe staff (da dao kuo fu) and restructure, and "get themselves prepared for the crisis" started spreading around the papers. And yes it happened... banks starting slashing manpower, wage freeze, bonuses cancelled and what nots. And yes, for now, thinking of switching jobs will be put at the back of my mind... yes, for the time being..

2. Well, end of school means the end of paying school fees, which means I have more discretionary income to spend for my days ahead. Thinking of putting my money in good use, so i signed up for insurance. Throughout the session with my agent, I confidently put myself in the shoes of Steven Gerrad when he extended his liverpool contract by saying "just show me where to sign". Hours after i put pen to paper on the insurance policy, bad news came gushing into my ears about AIG's failure to meet credit obigations in the US. wow! what a time for this to happen. But anyhow, I've signed the contract.

3. I wanted to look for my brothers, yes u guys. But.. Sam is always bz in school, Ben, Ren, Yep etc... all seemed to be missing. Wanted to jio u fellers out fer a movie but guess what, the current screen showings are really bad movies. None are high profile enough for the brothers to gather together to have some fun. Soccer seemed to be few and far between the months now. So....
Yep if u are there, come up with something man!

4. Me and Moli. Things starting to become stable. : )

~~Gather soon Peeps~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home