King of Bongo Bong

Saturday, March 01, 2008

went to vivo with a new friend i just met recently. she gave me 2 thoughts which i tot was rather meaningful.

There will be 4 ppl you meet in ur life.

Yourself,
Someone that loves to the most,
Someone you love the most
A balance.

Hmm... I would think that I'm at part 3 now. I hope the balance will come soon. HAHHAHAH.

The 2nd thing she told me.

If the feeling you get out of loving someone is pain... Then you will not be blessed.

Knn. Well. she's someone that's gonna get married soon. went thru her fair share of scandals, heartbreaks and love. Ha. I told her the story between me and mo li. It's like a normal thing in her life. It feels kinda strange though. hahhaha.

knn. how strange? wo gen ni jiang... i also dunno how strange. But wat i'm pretty sure now. is i wanna fucking pang sai......... cheerios dudex...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home