King of Bongo Bong

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Finally. after months of procrastination.... I hit the gym... 2 times in 2 weeks. All the memories of 2 years ago came back.

Enjoying the feeling of.....

struggling like mad, ur friends encouraging u to the that fuckin' extra rep even when u have maxed out ur fuckin muscles.

rolling that extra 500 metres even when we agreed to stop 2 500 metres ago.

maxing ur physical self so much so that it's a struggle to walk from the gym to causeway point

making sure that taking ur clothes off. shampooing ur hair. soaping ur body. and raising ur arm beyond ur shoulders became a difficult thing to do

shouting all the vulgarities u knoe just to lift up that weight. just that this time things are a little different from years ago. Ren would go "I love my job... I love my job.. I love my job" then, he'll talk to that impossible weight "u fuckin' shit, y u so light?????" and the last struggle went like "chi pink chi pink chi pink chi pink chi pink chi pink chi pink...."


ha. gym certainly is fun. need to work hard. work hard to continue doing this till the day i see myself in the mirror and am proud of it...... hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home