King of Bongo Bong

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Action Packed Weeked Part 2

Ha.. It's been a really long time since i had such an exciting and fun weekend, also known as APW - Action Packed Weekend. The whole session started off on Thursday, where we meet up @ burger king in CWP to discuss the camp for friday. As always, the guy that likes to make a big entrance, erm.. me... was late. We discussed the details and ya, most of the programs are still the same, no major changes. The only thing that changed is my experience, i haven't done camps for quite some time and i guess i'm quite rusty and all..

Went home, packed my bag, and feel asleep. Woke up @ 6:05am, we are supposed to meet @ 615am~~ which means.... I"M SO FREAKIN' LATE AGAIN!!! But it's ok, i'm known to be late. Went to this school called Boon Lay Gardens Pri Sch. spent a couple of mins there and off we go to the campsite @ Jln Bathera.

As always, did the same old shit~ and as always, i find ways and means to slack. This particular camp is particularly slack for me... coz i got a fantastic partner, Jeremy, 2 years younger than me and a enthusiastic guy,. Hmm... I see the 'me' in him 2 years ago.~~ Watever~ hahaha

After camp, which is Sunday, we went to KTV. sang my hearts out as i haven't K-ed for quite some time. And i sang most of the songs coz the other instructors either got no voice from all the shouting in camp(which i did not) or too tired to sing. Ben and I did most of the singing and we entertained the crowd with our 'wonderful voices'

Damn shagged,.. but a reallly nice weekend~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home