King of Bongo Bong

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Had spells of splitting headaches over the week, probably due to insufficient sleep because of the World Cup. Lazy to go to the doctor, so i opened up the fridge and hunt for painkillers. I was quite lucky though, the word "headache/pain" was the first out of the many bags of medicine I have. It belongs to my sister, I ate 2.

The pain did not subside, and i started to get worried. I downed 2 more pills the following morning, hoping it'll work out this time, but nope, the headache went on for the entire day. Well I begin to suspect that there's something wrong with either the pills or my freakin' brain, the latter has lower possibility of course!

Being an inquisitive person, I decide to check out the internet to search what freakin' pills i've been downing for the past days. Went to google, type in the medicine name, and clicked on "I'm feeling lucky!" There, i got shock of my life, it read "blah blah blah blah crap crap blah..... used to treat menstral pains.... to take strictly on doctor's advice...." SHIT!!! I rushed to the doctor immediately.

At the doctor's place.. "This medicine is not meant for Men! And I'm wondering how come you are taking it without a doctor's prescription. But 3-4 pills it's still ok, nothing's gonna happen to you." Phew......... I thought, learnt an important lesson that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home