King of Bongo Bong

Thursday, May 25, 2006

It's amazing... how i can waste 8 hrs a day, doing nothing at work. Here's what i've been doing for the past month.

715am - alarm rings
725am - finally drag myself away from bed
740am - breakfast and prepare to go to work
8am - bus 966 comes
8am to 845am - stucked between BKE and PIE.
9am - finally reach office, wait for fax
930am - time for 5 min coffee break
935am to noon - wait for fax, wait for lunch, try to kill time in the process
1pm to 2 pm - lunch
2pm onwards - wait for fax, kill time
4pm - countdown to 6pm, wait to go home.
6pm - get the fuck out of that crazy borin' workplace.

Yes.. this is what I've been doing for the past month. Waste time... man... Work is slack, but it's boring, i dun learn anything.. i felt i've become stupid. I can spend 3 stupid hours playing pinball and solitaire... I'm going crazy. Life has suddenly become really slow and I need time adapting to it. It's only been a month and i'm becoming crazy.

I need something that's challenging, that's needs me to think, meetup with people. My current job is crap. Really.. crap...

But again, one has to look at the brighter side of life. I'm enjoying a high paying jobless job. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home