King of Bongo Bong

Sunday, April 23, 2006

One of the lowest point of my life. :( It really sucked to be kicked around like a soccer ball. Learnt a great lesson, and is thinking of how to recover from it. Made the worst decision of my life, my life ain't in my hands now. FUCK!

FUCK WORK FUCK THE MANAGERS FUCK MYSELF FOR BEING HONEST WITH THE FUCKED UP MANAGERS!!!!!!!!!

It all happened where my current proj ended... I feel like a begger now, begging someone to take me into their project. FUCK.! That's not the real me!! How the fuck did i end up like that. Life's greatest lesson, never be honest to someone - whoever, whatever, wherever.

Let's just hope i can go into uni and take a break there.................. My life is now - in the hands of GOD, GOD help me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home