King of Bongo Bong

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I think i need a break... getting real stressed up with my small company. Handled this rss deal, fucked me up man, deadlines to beat, fussy customers and everything, goodness! Fucked up suppliers OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope everything goes well tomorrow for me. My supplier promised to produce the goods out by tomorrow and if he fails to do so, that will be the end of me.

Back to work, work place sucked even more man. From onsite engineer to freakin' office boy, today my task is to wrap all the presents for the coming lucky draw event. WTF!!!! CHAO JIBAI!!!

Retail therapy dun really work on me.. I tink it's time i get myself a drum set. To thrash out all my anger and stress on it.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home