King of Bongo Bong

Monday, February 18, 2008

Na BuUAaAAAaAY jiiiibAiiii!!

this evening @ around 8pm. suddenly feel like grabbing some dumb bells and do some bicep curl. knn. so i went to the box where i keep my dusty dumb bells. knn nabei jibai bastard.... dunno whose the last fuckin' person that use the dumb bell never screw properly. nabeizzzzzzzzzzz... one fuckin 5kg weight landed straight on my fuckin right foot. wo gen ni jiang... the feeling is..... the feeling is wo gen ni jiang...... if you are the one that's @ my postition u'll knoe one wo gen ni jiang.... it's fuckin pain. but nevertheless.. i bore(bear opposite) with the fuckin pain and grab the dumb bell to the living room and do my sets. do... do... do... force a little.... use shoulder to help lift the weight a little..... swing a little.... use left hand to spot right hand a little... armpit finally 酸 aka suan(1) a little. means got sweat.. therefore got work my biceps a little. as always.... i don't have much motivation to continue up to 6-7 sets.. i stopped @ my usual 3.

den i walk around the house trying to cool down. wa. suddenly got feel. go feel to go running. immediately change to my shorts and singlet. wear my socks and shoes. and went to jog. jibai... fuckin' long never jog + warmup. abit abit 就 tired already. but continue to run... and dun think of anything. just focus on my nxt 20 steps... 30 steps..... finally i sweat like mad. but heng the weather sibe cool and wind blow on my face. but still sweat....

whenever i sweat like mad.. i'll use my fingers... starting from my index finger... to go across my forehead... collect all the sweat on that index finger and dump em to the ground. well.. all i can say is the feeling rocks. coz it's water that's coming out from ur own body. well.. i was tired... but i still wanna dump my sweat. it was @ this stupid moment when i dump my sweat... one auntie walk pass (i didn't notice.. but to say i didn't notice... is fake). well so i act never notice.. and i sweep my sweat onto the auntie. wa. knn. the auntie went " Na BuUAaAAAaAY jiiiibAiiii!!...*)(*#)(*#HKAEEH(*#)*#(*$&@^#*@#.... ..... the way she scold. i quickly run away.. but as i run i lufff.... and the more i try not to luff... the greater i luffed.... and so on. so i stomach pain. and stopped running....

well.. @ least i ran..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home