King of Bongo Bong

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Network Team, please let me off!!

Man.. this week has been my busiest week this entire year! Calls bringing me back from my dreams in the wee hours of the morning, never ending work, never ending deadlines, never ending studies! It's so glad that my network support duties will end this fuckin' week, @ least rite now i'm able to concentrate abit more on my studies. The freakin exams are arnd the corner again! FUCK THIS FUCKIN' WEEK!

Well, maybe the only thing that paid off this week is that I received my first complement letter from one of the SIA customers. Hmm.. maybe another wonderful thing that happened this week is Man United securing all 3 points @ Anfield over the weekend. Other than that, I dun wanna remember anything else i experienced this week!

Hmm... a feeling of a passing infatuation has come around me again. Friends are asking me not only to give others a chance, but also give myself a chance, to find someone i think i'm gonna like and try out a relationship. Well on one hand i feel and think that i must give myself a chance to try out a new relationship, but on the other hand the thought of all the committments and effort that i'm gonna put into a relationship is tiring.. Hai~ May GOD help me. Amen.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home