King of Bongo Bong

Friday, February 16, 2007

hMM... @ a turn of an eye, another year has passed, it's Chinese New Year period again. But I didn't think i'll enjoy any bit of this new year. Maybe I should state the reasons out so that some point in time later I can look back into this part of my life and hopefully derive something out of it.

First, there are news that the current company that I'm working for isn't doing particularly well. I'm not allowed to say the name of the company because it'll be sensitive and i may get into trouble, but that ain't the point anyway, the main focus of this paragraph is that i may be out of job soon! Everytime I check for updates with other projects handled my company, i will hear dissappointing news. News like the contract wasn't renewed, the contract was cancelled due to a breach of term were common. Others are saying that my company is experiencing a 'forest fire' whereby those that are able to fly, like the birds, those that are able to run, like the deers have fled. The others staying behind will die a slow death. So... i guess it's time i start flying from this forest fire soon.

Second, I think I'm getting fat! Very likely due to overeating and lesser exercising. As I'm typing this journal entry rite now, I can see the layers of fat around my tummy area. And this layer of fat is causing me with alot of difficulty when i try to reach for that little piece of paper they had flown onto the floor earlier on.

Third, Wookie's not doing really well.. Sales for this year for me has been $0 all the way. Customers are either delaying their decisions or cancelling their orders. This cannot go on and i must really do something about it.

Fourth, I'm getting poorer by the days. Pay's still the same but expenditure has increased. I got sch fees and insurance to worry about on top of my everyday life expenditures.

Fifth, haven't been in contact with my brothers since the beginning of this year, they are either stuck in army or busy with their gfs. Well i wanna get one too, but it's kinda diff to find the time to committ since i'm already so freaking busy with work, wookie and studies. Flings ain't that interesting and exciting as they were before now.

Sixth, studies has become more difficult, more projects, more new topics, less time to study and worse still... exams are around the corner(again!)

Well i hope this stress will b over soon so that i can concentrate on new, more complicated things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home