King of Bongo Bong

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Man.... becoming a busy man lately. There's 2 muCh things to handle lately - deals are pouring in. Need a breather...... The 1st week of november is a very special week, 2 public holidays on a weekday -- wOoOoooT. Apply for 3 days of annual leave and u get to go enjoy 9 days of free time.. Lots and lots of people are trying their luck to apply for leave during this special week. I'm one of the lucky and privileged few that succesfully got my leave approved. Lots and lots of people are flocking to travel agencies to go on tour.. Seats are selling out really fast, and yea.. I'm one of the lucky bunch that got it - I'm flyin to Bangkok!!!!!

Lots and lots of shopping, planning and chilling. It's the first time I'm going on tour with my friends.. freedom and fun will be unlimited if my budget permits me.....

Looking forward to it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home